Amelia [your co-mod] and I are currently re-doing the applications, and until then, theres really no way to apply, now is there? Give us a day or two and everything should be back and running the way it should. MEMBERS: You can still post pictures and things of the sort. A new theme will be announced shortly.
JOCELYN AKA. YOUR MAIN MOD
h3ymisshilt0n OR janiethenazi
AMELIA AKA. YOUR CO-MOD
1. APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED MONDAY - SATURDAY. ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE STAMPED ON SUNDAYS.
2. On Sundays, posts will be screened, so that we can make sure applications aren't posted. If you're posting anything OTHER than an app. on sunday, we'll accept it.
3. You must be AT LEAST 15 years of age to apply. If you're younger & apply, we'll delete the application.
4. Put 'ARE YOU IN, OR ARE YOU OUT?' as the subject line. For the LJ-CUT, don't use something witty. Just use whats there. A simple 'application' does just fine.
5. Realize that this is a rating community, and you most likely will get a few no's. In fact, members will be downright rude and mean and cruel. Dont cry about it. Its not the end of the world.
6. Respect the Mod, Co-Mods, and Members. They have the RIGHT to vote harshly. Once you're in, you can be harsh too. Until then watch what you say, and how you say it.
7. Don't make changes in color, or anything else, to the application. It is how it is, for a reason. WE LIKE IT THAT WAY.
8. The application will change frequently. If you get rejected, you can try again after a week. You can only re-apply once.
9. DO NOT USE RICH TEXT. We'll warn you once, but if you dont fix it, we'll delete the application.
1. Keep active with pictures, theme, etc. Try to keep text posts at a minimum.
2. Voting is important. SO DO IT. Otherwise, we won't get new members.
3. When posting, put 'Stamped // WHATEVERELSE' as your subject, and be sure to use LJ-cuts for more than 1 picture, large pictures, obscene pictures, etc.
4. I cannot stress this enough. NO WHORING. Its only allowed one way. Without an annoying picture, at the end of a theme post, and behind the cut.
5. When you vote, put your answer in the subject line & give reasons as to why you voted how you did. BE MEAN IF YOU WANT. It's fun. =]
6. Drama is okay between members. Just try to keep it a little beneath cut-throat hatred.
APPLICATION IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
check back in a few days. thanks :]
NEW THEME TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
We'd really appreciate if you linked back to us in your userinfo with one of these buttons. You may also use them to promote us in other places, so long as those places allow it. You can hotlink them, no problem.
>> Anyone who wishes to be an affiliate, refer to this post here.