mjolner (mjolnier) wrote in _diedumbfuck,
mjolner
mjolnier
_diedumbfuck

• Mood:

Drivers!!!

You know, you gain an entirely new prospective over driving when you've got a two year old in the back seat. Suddenly you drive a lot safer, you aren't willing to speed as much.
Well, maybe for you, but for me I still do anywhere between ten to fifteen miles over the speed limit unless I'm racing to cut someone off. Mostly, I get so frustrated at all of the other Caravan and Town and Country drivers that cut me off in the fast lane to go exactly the same speed as the car it came out from behind. Why do people insist on making sure that you can't get around them, yet they insist on going slow.
I may be an aggressive driver, but I do not drive in an unsafe manor. I never cut people off(except once and he totally deserved it), I don't excessively speed(but I do go faster than I probably should), and I don't do anything that would put my life or the lives of anyone else in danger. I see that people are attempting to drive safer, and in a lot of cases that means below the speed limit, but if you're going to do that, then do that. Stop changing lanes infront of me when it's obvious that I'm coming up (and without signaling no less), stop pulling onto the free way at 20 miles under the speed limit, and for God's sake DO NOT poke along in the fast lane, that's what the right two lanes are for.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment