oil_of_blood (oil_of_blood) wrote in _diedumbfuck,
oil_of_blood
oil_of_blood
_diedumbfuck

The internet is littered with the works of morons. Thousands of dead sites lie in a vast graveyard of stupidity that reeks of the vile stench of mediocrity. Sites that speak of white supremicist revival, eyeball fetishes and secet alien conspricies to put another Bush into the White House all left for dead because their webmasters were lazy asses or were too dumb to understand geocities pagebuilder. These people realize that pain and suffering that goes into the upkeep of a sub-par website, but they are still not without opinion. So, what is a person inept of any computer skill beyond clicking start to do? Why not join a forum!

In the city that is the internet, the forum whore is the police that is sworn to protect the people of the .com's and .net's from reading or saying anything interesting or intelligable. These are the people who operate on the mindset that "Hey! Life sucks, so I'm gonna be a badass on the internet! Woohoo!" In their more serious mindsets, they are known to kickban for nothing, get in "guild wars", and mock everyone who doesnt have over 500 posts. These beasts are also incapable of seeing the light of logic. Here's an example:

Them: IMMIGRANTS SHULD B SHOT!!11 I DONT WANT NO DAMN SPICS TAKIN JOBS FROM US!

Me: Immigration has been a staple of America's stance in the global scheme of things since birth. What makes this country great is that anyone has the right to pursue happiness here, not just Americans. And besides: if we didnt let immigrants into America, we'd have to listen to people like you forever.

Them: FUC YOU YOU FAGGYHIPPY! YOU ONLY HAVE 86 POSTS!!!!111!!1 NE1 WITH LESS THAN 43000 POSTS IS A GAY FAGGOT SAND NIGGER!

Now, I doubt these people speak with such volume that they need to type everything in caps to be accurate. Somehow these morons think that the number of posts one has is somehow related to how intelligent and noteworthy their arguments are. Trust me, it is deeply related: The more posts you have, the more likely it is that you're a cybermoron.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment