?

No account? Create an account
we hate stupid people... -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
we probobly hate you too...

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[27 Nov 2004|12:42am]
Ya know what fucking sucks? People at the supermarket. I work at a supermarket, and all i hear everyday is some customer bitching because they grabbed the wrong item or it's too fucking expensive now that it's at the register. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!? If you didn't want that shit, why the fuck did you pick it up in the first place? And why the fuck would you bitch about grabbing the wrong size bread when you obviously can't fucking read? And who the fuck cares if that bread is 10 cents more than the other one. IT'S TEN FUCKING CENTS YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

And another thing, WHY DON'T YOU FUCKERS WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE GOING WITH THOSE DAMN CARTS?? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO HIT ME IN THE FUCKING BALLS EVERY FUCKING TIME!?!?!?!? AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR KIDS SCREAMING AT THE TOPS OF THEIR LUNGS?! If you let them scream some more, i swear i'll rip their fucking throats out and shit in the wound. In front of you. you stupid motherfuckers.

And why is it that the fattest fucking people somehow find their way into the supermarket? They can't lift their fat asses to go to a regular store for clothes or something, but they can sure as hell grab their fucking crutches and crutch their humongous asses to the damn grocery store and sit in the motorized carts. And their asses are 5x as wide as the fucking cart!!! God i fucking hate supermarkets.
4 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | November 27th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]