?

No account? Create an account
Story info; official T6 site - Tekken Community [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Tekken Community

[ website | animecentral.net ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Story info; official T6 site [Oct. 14th, 2008|04:18 pm]
Tekken Community

_deviljin_

[sonkitty]
According to IGN and 1up, probably even Gamespot too, too lazy to double-check, Lars is in fact Heihachi's son. He is half-Swedish and half-Japanese. Specifically, according to 1up, he is a former Tekken Force officer who is disillusioned with what Jin has done with the Mishima Zaibatsu. This particular aspect of his character isn't included in the fan translation of his profile.

Alisa is an android made by Dr. B., modeled after his daughter. Not a big suprise there, but there it is nonetheless. That's also not in the fan translation of her profile, perhaps will be revealed during the story mode.

1up has also hinted at the possibility of Dr. B returning as a character in the console version.

~~~

Official English Tekken 6 site:
http://tekken.namco.com
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: opiate1138
2008-10-14 11:27 pm (UTC)
I could never get the hang of Dr B, but I had a buddy with mad Dr B skills. No one could beat him.
(Reply) (Thread)
2008-10-17 05:11 am (UTC)
That must have been the twist someone was talking about... They'd said something about there being a dramatic surprise in the story.

So... that would make Lars Jin's uncle... Groovy!
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: queen_golgo_13
2008-10-21 01:49 am (UTC)
That bites! First Heihachi adopts Lee Chaolan and now he has another son who is half Japanese?! I am cheering for Kazuya to kick everyone's @$$ (excluding Sergei Dragunov who is mighty fine in his SPETNAZ uniform)!!

By the way, if Super Saiyan Goku was CGI-fied and looked more realistic, he would like just like Lars.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: lesserbeing
2008-11-01 12:42 pm (UTC)
Does Heihachi really need another son? ~_~

I'll be rooting for Kazuya as well.
(Reply) (Thread)
2008-11-01 05:36 pm (UTC)
No, he doesn't, but we're stuck with him.

I'm not rooting for Kazuya though I won't complain if he kicks Lars or Heihachi's butt.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)