?

No account? Create an account
T6 Fall 2009, PS3 and Xbox 360 - Tekken Community [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Tekken Community

[ website | animecentral.net ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

T6 Fall 2009, PS3 and Xbox 360 [Oct. 9th, 2008|02:07 pm]
Tekken Community

_deviljin_

[sonkitty]
Good/bad news my friends, all depending on who you are (for me, bad, because my patience in waiting for this game has grown very thin).

Tekken 6 will be released Fall 2009 and PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Some of you might find the 360 part surprising (what with the game's full installments never being on anything but PlayStation before), but if you've seen how things have turned out with a lot of other games, you'd know that times sure have changed.

I do ask that we avoid the whole console war nonsense in this particular post and move on to the more important (and for me disappointing) news of...

FALL 2009. Wow. I do not like that one tiny bit, but I suppose it's better than the near-nothing pieces of news we had before. Looks like the game might finally be getting more attention on the public front.

Another piece of good news I waited on before learning more is that the console version will include the Bloodline Rebellion content + more when released. Thank goodness. For those of you who completely skipped T5DR, you're going to have EIGHT, that's right EIGHT all-new characters to check out. Lili, Dragunov, Leo, Zafina, Miguel, Bob, Lars, and Alisa. Plus, Armor King returned in DR.

Moving on again...here's a snazzy new trailer:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41080.html

In HD no less. *_*
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: opiate1138
2008-10-09 07:47 pm (UTC)
Oi. That looks awesome. Waiting another year stinks, but maybe I'll be able to save enough for one of the consoles by then. :\
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ax_kamen
2008-10-13 07:49 am (UTC)
Verily, PS3 has been out for a while now. If the prices (of the PS3) finally drop at just the right time, The release timing could be a brilliant move
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)