ubiquitousmixie (ubiquitousmixie) wrote in _deneuve_,
ubiquitousmixie
ubiquitousmixie
_deneuve_

Catherine Deneuve Animated Mood Theme

Hello friends!

Several months ago, I made a Catherine Deneuve mood theme. Since then, I have learned the wonders of making animated gifs and decided to devote my first animated mood theme to La Deneuve. Each of the 132 emotions comes with its own animated gif (100px by 60px).

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

bored//dirty//grateful

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

nervous//tired//refreshed

You have several options for downloading:

1. Download the .zip file, install the images into a photo hosting website of your choice, and upload to LiveJournal.

2. Follow the link to my photobucket album, where you can access the images directly and input the links into LiveJournal.

3. Refer to the fancy cheat sheet (located in a Word document in the downloadable file), where the links are already provided for you AND in the order in which you input them on LiveJournal.

Note: I had a few issues with the custom mood theme editor when I was uploading it, but I believe the problem is resolved. Let me know if you have any problems!

Also, please credit me in your user info/profile if you choose to use this mood theme! Go to your user info and enter some variation of the following: Credit for my mood theme goes to ubiquitousmixie.

Let me know what you think and if you decide to use it! I hope you enjoy! If interested, I am taking requests for other animated mood themes.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments