bj (____highv0ltage) wrote in _deeply_in_love,
bj
____highv0ltage
_deeply_in_love

Names:RJ && Brittany
Ages: He's 18 && I'm 16
Location(s): I live in Seattle, and he lives in Edmonds, which is like a half hour away
Status of relationship: together and of course in love.
How long have you two been together?technecally 5 months, but if you count the month we where "seeing eachother" about 6 and a half.
Anniversary date? january 12, 2006
How did you meet? well, i was at a concert, and injured, so i had to stay out of the pits, and of course his friend nathan stumbled into me and my friend, and you could tell instantly that they where intoxicated, so i kept a watchful eye on them, [i tend to care about others a lot, even strangers]so me and his friend nathan where chatting it usp, and he introduced me and RJ, and somehow, me and RJ started talking, and we ended up talking all of the show, well past when he became sober, at the end of the night, we exchanged numbers, and i didn't expect him to call, cause boy's didn't normally call me back, but he did an hour later, and he told me he missed me.
How do you know you're deeply in love? it's so hard to explain, he just makes me feel like nobody has ever made me feel. i miss him when he's just left, he makes me a better person. we bring out the best in eachother, and just, its so undescribable. all i know is that no matter what our future is, he has changed my perspective on life and love, to the extreme.
Tell us a funny story about the two of you: well there are so many, i honestly can't think of any right now, i guess a really lame one may be, we were sitting in a really cute pizzeria, and we were telling eachother really lame pick up lines, and we were laughing so hard, that soda came out my nose, that made it even funnier. wow, that was dumb, but it's all i can think of.
Have you two had any obstacles that you've had to overcome so far in your relationship? If so, what were they, and how did you overcome them? we have had the issue of distance, we both thought it too hard at first to be in a real relationship because of the fact that i don't have my licence yet, and he would have to do all the driving, but i'm now in the process of getting my licence and hes totally fine with the drive, cause he realized its what it took to see me. we also had obstacles with our self esteem, he is a recovering aneorexic, and bullemic, and so its hard when he says hes fat, cause in all honesty hes tiny. so all i can do is be there for him, and just let him know that i love him, and that hes perfect in my eyes. and my self esteem problem, he has issues with my self esteem, although hes almost completely reversed four years of being called ugly and fat in six months, so we're working on that.
If you're not already married, do you see marriage in the future with this person? we take things a day at a time, if the day comes, sure, but right now, i'm not going to be the lame 16 year old that is planning our wedding, cause thats unrealistic, so i take things a day at a time.
Would you marry them right now? too young to make a proper decision
What are some things you do to make each other feel special?every morning, he wakes up super early (for him) and sends me a cute good morning text, and we try and beat eachother. he drives and sees me every other day, if not more, in bumper to bumper traffic for an hour, to pick me up from the ferry on time. and if he can't make it in time and i'm already home, i make him a pizza [his favorite food] for when he comes in the door, we do so much for each other its hard to list.
Tell us a romantic story: oh goodness, RJ took me and two of my friends to a friends show, and we just hung out and listened to them play, then we left the show early and realized we didn't have to be home for 4 hours, so we went to seattle center, and just walked around, if you have been, you know theres this beautiful fountain, in the shadow of the space needle, and we talked for three hours, while my other friends where running around. then we just walked around some more, and there was this lonely saxephone player (keep in mind this is at like nine at night, so its all moonlit and starry)and RJ just grabbed me and danced with me. it was so simple, and sweet.what made it even better is we went home and fell asleep together, waking up next to him is amazing.
Has your s/o ever made you cry or mistreated you in any way? i have cried, but thats cause i was being an overly emotional girl, and he has never mistreated me in anyway.
Have you met each others families? Do you all get along? oh, he lives with his boss(bill) , and his bosses wife (nikki) , and i have met his mom, they all love me. to the point of his mom sends me text messages about how much she likes me... its sorta intense, but i gotta deal. and bill, and nikki, absolutely adore me, always inviting me over and making plans with me, nikki and i are going and getting pedicures on saturday :] and bill and nikki's son called me his girlfriend the other day (hes five)and my mom and my step dad love him, they think hes got a good head on his shoulders and treats me good, and makes me happy, they always side with him in arguements and debates. i'm glad though, tension would be terrible
Have you or your s/o ever been unfaithful to one another? he knows that if he ever was unfaithful, it would be over, and the same goes for me.
Question of your choice! Tell us something we haven't asked about, but is something you want to share!hmm... most amazing night of my life, first time i had seen him since the concert, and he came over, met my parents, and took me downtown, we walked around the waterfront in the moonlight, splashed in puddles, he bought me my favorite book of all time without asking me what it was, we almost kissed about a billion diffrent times, but he was too nervous, so he didn't. we juat walked everywhere, downtown seattle at night, one of the most romantic places ever. period.
Did you read the rules in the user info? but of course..
Please promote us in at least two places and show us links. Remember to only promote where promoting is okay.
http://community.livejournal.com/_communitypromo/2411910.html
http://community.livejournal.com/0pink_promotion/736317.html
Post some pictures of you two!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

RJ me and Will

these pictures are from the amazing night,at the space needle :