• Music:

Names:Lisa & Ryan
Ages: I'm 16, and Ryan is 19
Location(s): We both live in Florida
Status of relationship: Dating
How long have you two been together? 8 months
Anniversary date? 4.22.05
How did you meet? A mutual friend introduced us
How do you know you're deeply in love? He's my everything. Plain and simple.
Tell us a funny story about the two of you: This is funny now... but wasn't funny at the time. : My family went to south carolina over the summer, and ryan went with us. on the 3rd or 4th day, we were all messing around on the tubes by the dock. i was in the water, and all of a sudden ryan was grabbing his eye. he said that he thought someone had elbowed him in the face. but when he turned about his cheek was bleeding, and all blue. We ended up taking him to the hospital, and they have this knew thing where they can glue cuts closed. so the doctors said that that was the best bet for scarring. They started to glue it.. and one nurse was holding the cut closed, while the other was applying the glue. Well the nurse that was holding the cut tried to take her fingers off, and they were glued to him. she ended up having to rip her fingers off of him, and they also got glue in his eye. it was a nightmare. the nurse tried to pluck the glue off of his eyelashes with tweezers, which didn't work at all, and only plucked his eye lashes out. They ended up getting mineral water to take it off. Ryan was in alot of pain, and we felt bad. but now that it's over, we all joke about it.
Have you two had any obstacles that you've had to overcome so far in your relationship? If so, what were they, and how did you overcome them? at the beginning of our relationship he cheated on me. not so much physically but emotionally. Which for me.. is worse. From then on he's shown me that i'm the only one, and he proves that to me everyday.
If you're not already married, do you see marriage in the future with this person? We would love to, but for right now we're taking everything a day at a time.
Would you marry them right now? yes
What are some things you do to make each other feel special? There used to be a rose stand outside of his work. A couple times when we were fighting he brought me home a dozen roses. i love it:D
Tell us a romantic story: He told me that he had a suprise for me, and said to be ready for 9 in the morning. So the Next morning we got in the car and we drove for like 2 hours. but on the way there he was telling me "oh i told my manager what we were doing today and he said to ride a roller coaster for me" which ofcoarse kinda gave it away. it was cute cause he can never keep a secret. We ended up driving all the way to tampa for the day to go to busch gardens. it meant alot because it ended up being about $300 which he didn't really have... but we had alot of fun.
Has your s/o ever made you cry or mistreated you in any way? Ry and i argue alot... so sometimes one or even both of us will cry.
Have you met each others families? Do you all get along?Yes, I love him family, and he loves mine. He's at my house everyday so he's almost became a part of my family. and i love his mom and her fiance.
Have you or your s/o ever been unfaithful to one another? yes... Ry was
Question of your choice! Tell us something we haven't asked about, but is something you want to share! The first time i ever said i love you... was crazy! wehad met just a couple weeks before, i don't remember if we were going out yet. but i was skipping school.. and we were laying watching tv. and all of a sudden.. i said i love you! it came out of no where. i wasn't even thinking about it. he was like... did you just say i love you? and i said NOO! it was weird.
Did you read the rules in the user info? But ofcoarse!
Please promote us in at least two places and show us links. Remember to only promote where promoting is okay.

http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=xxxdieselxxx
http://www.livejournal.com/community/fairytale__love/
Post some pictures of you two!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Ryan and i with my puppy luke, with some flowers he bought me

Ryan and i in South Carolina

Another one of us in South Carolina

My favorite picture of us