?

No account? Create an account

[icon] hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was… - Dance Dance
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.

Security:
Time:06:54 pm
hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting.

anyway, i was wondering where you could get one of those hard 'soft' pads..you know, the ones with the foam insert? im starting to get sick of my soft pads breaking. =P
comments: Leave a comment Previous Entry Share Next Entry

(Deleted comment)

hawk_pride_2007
Link:(Link)
Time:2006-01-01 03:02 am (UTC)
=D thanks
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

random_chicky
Time:2006-01-01 02:31 am (UTC)
shit, my friend ordered one awhile ago and i forgot where she got it! i'll ask her.
(Reply) (Thread)

hawk_pride_2007
Time:2006-01-01 03:02 am (UTC)
hahahaha, thanks. it'd be good to get different prices and such.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

__leumas
Time:2006-01-01 08:57 pm (UTC)
http://www.buynshop.com/category/4985/

the first two products.

They're great and half the price of red octanes.
(Reply) (Thread)

emokoko
Time:2006-01-04 07:27 pm (UTC)
I got mine off eBay. $22.50 (with s and H and insurance included).

Very cheap. =O
(Reply) (Thread)

uber_d
Subject:Boom Boom
Time:2006-03-01 10:54 pm (UTC)
APPLICATION:
Uber_d/16/cookeville TN, u.s.?

What's your favorite mix? Konamix

What system do you have?- PS2

Can I have it?-NO i play DDR on that thing

When did this obses..I mean hobby start? when i danced to "celebrate the night" at a friends house ....at a friends house

Other hobbies?Karate, BSA, drawing, classical guitar, Macs, PS2's, Oakenfold, Techno, Music makers, Singing, The song "cherry pie", Myst, Aerosmith, ....other stuff

Drug habits (alcohol is a drug)? i dont have any

What level are you at? i play on standard up to 8 and i can play on max up to a level 6

My favorite DDr song is probebly either "celebrate the night, kind lady, and do it right", or.....anything that streams really, i love to stream. and i hate 8th steps and i hate the very end to boom boom dollar on max mode

i own K-mix and ddr M2 and i have played a lot of E2, so far K-mix is my favorite....more techno i guess.

other music games iam crazy about are : frequency and amplitude

the thing that inspired me to play DDR ,for real, was when some DDR junkie jerk played for like 45 minutes at the arcade one day and onother guy got on the other side so i couldnt play and everytime i wanted to i was almost affraid to or someone was already owning the machine in line ahead of me, or the line was too long, i have finally become a DDR jerk who goes to arcades to play and im proud for reaching my goal..... uh yeah....i think i over did it

please accept me
(Reply) (Thread)

go_bam
Time:2006-03-20 01:49 am (UTC)
Hey sorry I just happened to stumble across this page. -trip fall splat- Anyhoo, those are the kinds of pads I have and we got them on ebay. Dunno if that helps or not but there you go. ^^ I'm not always very fond of buying stuff on the internet though, mostly just because I'm impatient. Out for now. -Bam
(Reply) (Thread)

[icon] hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was… - Dance Dance
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.