?

No account? Create an account

[icon] So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who… - Dance Dance
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.

Security:
Time:12:19 pm
So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who was doing double on heavy and gettng A's and B's. Turns out he's from Oklahoma and just visiting and apparently there's only 2 ddr machines in the entire state. WHAT THE HELL? I don't know. For me, someone who hasn't heard of DDR is like hearing that someone can't swim. (If you tell me you can't swim I will personally blow your face out.)
comments: Leave a comment Previous Entry Share Next Entry

hawk_pride_2007
Link:(Link)
Time:2005-12-17 05:30 pm (UTC)
i cant swim. (kidding)

but honestly. i cant imagine someone who has never heard of ddr.
(Reply) (Thread)

fatass_mcgee
Time:2005-12-17 05:56 pm (UTC)
Ok, shocker time, but probably 1/4th or more the population of America doesn't know what DDR is. I can't see how the heck you could possibly be suprised by that.
(Reply) (Thread)

lethalsyringe
Time:2005-12-18 05:13 am (UTC)
I guess it's because of my high school and that I don't talk to normal people much. and tourists. most of the time they look like fish.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

emokoko
Time:2005-12-18 03:55 pm (UTC)
jljfdnvkjcxlkvbocxbvk;xzdnflgjbfsc WHAWHAWHA?

I know for a fact there's 90 of them in Florida. But 2 in Oklahoma??

Oh, the deprived boy. Oh, oh oh. T___T

My heart goes out to him
(Reply) (Thread)

emokoko
Time:2005-12-18 03:56 pm (UTC)
Wait. X that out 90 LOCATIONS. The local mall I go to has 2 Machines, 7th and 8th mix. Tampa Lanes has 2 8th mixes and stuff. So yeah.

http://ddrfreak.com

Location of every DDR machine worldwide

strange72191
Subject:w00tnesh
Time:2005-12-20 10:26 pm (UTC)
dude, talk about dedicated o.o id love to be that good at it...right now I'm only on 9 step level on heavy x2...but I wanna do contests one day and the only way to win those is to be a 10 step pro cuz therell always be someone who can do that at the anime cons >_
(Reply) (Thread)

lethalsyringe
Subject:Re: w00tnesh
Time:2005-12-20 11:52 pm (UTC)
dude, you're already better than me. I can only do 8 if i've had enough pixie stix shoved up my nose

random_chicky
Time:2006-01-01 02:34 am (UTC)
omg, i think it's weird when people haven't heard of it either! you can't get through you whole life without seeing it. i knew about it since i was 8, which is 4 years before i started playing it. XD
(Reply) (Thread)

[icon] So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who… - Dance Dance
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.