No account? Create an account

[icon] Dance Dance
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.

Security:
Time:04:03 pm
Ok not ddr related. Just weird. Some person, oceans_echo, posted this on a community on my friend list, and it's just...I didn't think people like this actually existed.

HeY uM I dUn wAnna b RuDe or Ne ThInG bUt dIs CoMmUnIty Is KiNdA pOintLeSs lIke cuz y hAv iT WheN aLl u LoT r BeIn ToTaL fReAkS n I'M nOt SAYin DaT 2 b MeAn JzT tRuThFul Cuz u LoT lOoK lIkE ToTaL LoSeRz BuT u DuN hAv 2 b I mEan If u LiKe go 2 schOol LiKe dAt ur So goNnA gEt BaShEd n StUff n I mEaN WeLl U'd DeSeRve It But U pRob Dun KnO ThEy GoNna Do ThAt BuT I'M jzt HeRe Cuz NoNe oF u Hav EvA PrOb HaD fRiEnDs n DaTz y U LOt DrEsS n LoOk LiKe WeIrDos N StUfF cUz No-OnE'Ll b Ya FrIeNd bUt iF u WaNt FrIeNdz u JzT goTtA liKe lEaRn 2 LiSteN 2 PrOpeR MuSiC DaTz KeWl n WeAr KeWl CloThEs n ppl'Ll ThInK yA mOrE nOrMal n U'Ll mAkE fRiEnDs If u GeT A LiKe reAl stYlE nOt jzt BeIn DuMb so YeA Im Jzt LeTtiN yA'lL kNo Coz LiKe WheN u GeT 2 ScHoOl u'Ll b LiKe HATed n On dA sTreEtz So Im Jzt BeIn NiCe n All u ShUd LeArn 2 b LiKe KeWl pPl n a BiT mOrE nOrmAl n U'LL mAkE fRieNdS n WoN'T Be NiGelAtEd FrEeeAkz,

So YeH...
LaTeRrrrrrrrrrrz
comments: Leave a comment Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry

xxxsteveoxxx
Link:(Link)
Time:2005-08-20 08:26 pm (UTC)
HeY CaN yU (lol) send me the link to that post? I'd love to comment on it :D
(Reply) (Thread)

lover_of_anime
Time:2005-08-20 09:31 pm (UTC)
I've never understood why people post things that aren't DDR related in a DDR community. Can someone explain this to me?
(Reply) (Thread)

hawk_pride_2007
Time:2005-08-20 09:50 pm (UTC)
because this has been happening in multiple communities. they've all been spammed (yes, spammed. not by the same person,b ut by multiple people posting this)

its just alerting the community about this.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

hawk_pride_2007
Time:2005-08-20 09:51 pm (UTC)
send me the link too, please. i wanna b*tch that person out.
(Reply) (Thread)

random_chicky
Time:2005-08-20 11:50 pm (UTC)
airhead... x.x anyways, post the link as a comment in here or something so i can dis them too. ^_^
(Reply) (Thread)

emokoko
Time:2005-08-21 12:16 am (UTC)
Man, HOW DUMB is the person who invented it? Really *eyes pop out, do a backflip and jump back into eyesocket* Apparantly, this person can't type rihght. With all these alt caps. *eyes repeat ridiculous action* That's lame.

And communities are kinda meant for freaks, you know? Well, like we're all DDR fanatics. We love the game to death, some might not be freaks, but we can be. Anyway, that person should get their keyboard taken away and be forced to take remedial typing lessons until they type right.

Type in no caps, or proper caps, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. NO ALT OR RANDOM CAPS.
(Reply) (Thread)

random_chicky
Time:2005-08-21 03:44 am (UTC)
i hate it when people go through the effort to make alt caps and then make us go through the effort to read it! X( no one wins!
(Reply) (Thread)

lethalsyringe
Time:2005-08-23 01:07 am (UTC)
EXACTLY! They go through all that work to make it unreadable. Vedy Veird.

random_chicky
Time:2005-08-27 03:54 am (UTC)
XD

(Anonymous)
Subject:Sorry To Say
Time:2005-08-21 09:00 am (UTC)
If you are happy about passing Abyss.....you suck at DDR.
And your C on Max 300 sucks more....I've AA'd everything, even AAA'd some stuff.

BTW some songs that would help with your gallops are:
Burning Heat 3 Option Mix
Tsugaru
In The Navy
Tsugaru Apple Mix

Last thing, I bought a Red Octane Afterburner Metal Pad....it is the best home pad you can buy. Here is a link to it. http://www.redoctane.com/redoctanemetalpad.html
(Reply) (Thread)

random_chicky
Subject:Re: Sorry To Say
Time:2005-08-21 05:26 pm (UTC)
that whole comment was random and had nothing to do with the post. XD heehee!
btw you don't have to aa or aaa everything to be good at ddr.

fatass_mcgee
Time:2005-08-21 08:13 pm (UTC)
...or do you?

everc
Time:2005-08-22 04:13 pm (UTC)
no you dont....*sighs* you can pretty much count in one hand the people that have AAA stuff like max 300. Anyone that can beat a song thats hard to THEM can consider himself/herself a good DDR player, you are good when you set yourself a goal and then you go and get it done. If Abyss is what was hardest to you at the time and then you beat it? then you became a better DDR player. Oh and mr. anonymous, i hope your double A's and triple A's were on heavy or oni, otherwise dont preach to others still perfecting their game.

lethalsyringe
Time:2005-08-23 01:10 am (UTC)
HEY! Dissing someone else at high play levels is lame, but doing it anonymously is just plain cowardly.

[icon] Dance Dance
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.