lethalsyringe (lethalsyringe) wrote in _ddr_,
lethalsyringe
lethalsyringe
_ddr_

• Mood:
  • Music:
:APPLICATION:
Name, Age, & location? Olivia, 15, FL (DON'T COME HERE. FLORIDA IS FULL OF OLD SAGGING PEOPLE)
What's your favorite mix? Extreme
What system do you have? XBOX
Can I have it? If I ever AAA maxx unlimited, sure. AND you can have my imaginary jar of quartery goodness.
When did this obses..I mean hobby start? Christmas when my brother brought it home form college
Other hobbies? anime, music, random internet flash sites, video games
Drug habits (alcohol is a drug)? Not at the moment...
What level are you at?standard
**Any other important bits of info you would like to give.**I can spout off the most random things and sometimes it gets a little...well, my psychologist calls it "deranged"
Subscribe

• shoes

Shoes are quite important for DDR I have noticed. I have a pair right now which allows me to move faster, since they seem to be more lightweight. . .…

• (no subject)

hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was wondering where you could get one of those hard 'soft' pads..you know, the ones…

• (no subject)

So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who was doing double on heavy and gettng A's and B's. Turns out he's from Oklahoma and…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 15 comments

• shoes

Shoes are quite important for DDR I have noticed. I have a pair right now which allows me to move faster, since they seem to be more lightweight. . .…

• (no subject)

hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was wondering where you could get one of those hard 'soft' pads..you know, the ones…

• (no subject)

So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who was doing double on heavy and gettng A's and B's. Turns out he's from Oklahoma and…