M (lover_of_anime) wrote in _ddr_,
M
lover_of_anime
_ddr_

• Music:

Metal Pads

I recently bought some metal pads and they finally arrived in the mail a day ago. I've played for about 7 months, and most of the time it's been spent on soft pads. I've played a bit at the arcade between all these months, but that's about it for metal pads.

I'm so used to soft pads that having shoes on makes it so much harder to move quickly and get my steps accurately. I'm struggling and it's very frustrating, but I vow not to give up. Hopefully, with enough practice on it, I'll get better on metal pads.

Anyone have any tips as to DDRing on metal pads? Anyone had to get used to metal pads just like I am right now? It sure isn't fun, I can say that much. I end up wanting to just use my soft pad again.
Subscribe

• shoes

Shoes are quite important for DDR I have noticed. I have a pair right now which allows me to move faster, since they seem to be more lightweight. . .…

• (no subject)

hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was wondering where you could get one of those hard 'soft' pads..you know, the ones…

• (no subject)

So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who was doing double on heavy and gettng A's and B's. Turns out he's from Oklahoma and…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments