M (lover_of_anime) wrote in _ddr_,
M
lover_of_anime
_ddr_

• Music:
Name, Age, & location? Mitchell Grant Smith, 18, Bismarck, ND.
What's your favorite mix? DDR Extreme.
What system do you have? PS2.
Can I have it? Hell no.
When did this obses..I mean hobby start? December of last year. It's been 7 months.
Other hobbies? Writing, reading, listening to music, video games.
Drug habits (alcohol is a drug)? I'm morally uptight about drugs. I'll never take any.
What level are you at? I can do a lot of songs on Heavy. Mainly it's the Maxes that I struggle with. I'm good but I want to get a lot better. I've passed "Drop Out" on Heavy, passed "Healing Vision (Angelic Mix)" on Heavy with a D, passed "So Deep" on Heavy just barely (and I felt like I was improvising the whole damn time, too). Passed all of the maxes on Standard, basically, usually an A or B on 'em.
Subscribe

• shoes

Shoes are quite important for DDR I have noticed. I have a pair right now which allows me to move faster, since they seem to be more lightweight. . .…

• (no subject)

hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was wondering where you could get one of those hard 'soft' pads..you know, the ones…

• (no subject)

So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who was doing double on heavy and gettng A's and B's. Turns out he's from Oklahoma and…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments