Ever (everc) wrote in _ddr_,
Ever
everc
_ddr_

• Mood:
WELL WELL WELL.... i just now got back from the arcade, ummm after posting that message earlier i had to go play some.... I BEAT SAKURA!!!!!!!!!!! my first 10 footer without any mods whats so ever. Man that thing kicked my ass like five times before i got it but i got it. Thanks for the previous advice by the way i'll sure be trying those things from now on. But now that Sakura is in the bag i'll just keep trying the Maxes, i almost got through Max 300 tonight but then encountered the same problem as before....(my fat ass starting to faint in the process)
Subscribe

• shoes

Shoes are quite important for DDR I have noticed. I have a pair right now which allows me to move faster, since they seem to be more lightweight. . .…

• (no subject)

hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was wondering where you could get one of those hard 'soft' pads..you know, the ones…

• (no subject)

So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who was doing double on heavy and gettng A's and B's. Turns out he's from Oklahoma and…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments