Ever (everc) wrote in _ddr_,
Ever
everc
_ddr_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Just thought i'd ask....

Well, i'm on heavy and challenge, now the only thing is i've beaten Bag with 1.5 speed mod on. I know i know, its not much to be proud of but hey its good for a little confidence boost. Anyhow my problem lately has been Max.... yeah Max 300, Maxx Unlimited, Legend of Max, i mean you name it i've tried it. With all of them i've encountered the same problem, endurance. I'm just wondering for those of you out there that have made it past this point, let me know how long it took you guys to work up to sufficient endurance to beat these demons on heavy mode. I've gotten past half on Max 300 and barely to half on the other two. Again, its not the difficulty of the steps, its just i get tired and die half way through the song.
Subscribe

• shoes

Shoes are quite important for DDR I have noticed. I have a pair right now which allows me to move faster, since they seem to be more lightweight. . .…

• (no subject)

hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was wondering where you could get one of those hard 'soft' pads..you know, the ones…

• (no subject)

So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who was doing double on heavy and gettng A's and B's. Turns out he's from Oklahoma and…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments