all_for_you2 (all_for_you2) wrote in _ddr_,
all_for_you2
all_for_you2
_ddr_

new machine... ddr? nope

at the arcade i usually attend to play ddr just got a new machine in. they used to have max2, extreme, and 5th mix, but they got rid of max2 and replaced it with some other game. i forget the name, but i was just wondering if anyone has come across the same thing. here's a list of it's features:

1) it has an expert mode
2) you have to hit 3 or 4 arrows at the same time
3) it has bombs with the arrows that come up and if you hit them they explode and i dont know what they do.

there are more features than that, but i was basing the above info on my spectating, because i ran out of cash to play. i think it has the word "groove" in it.. generic dance game name. i'm thinking it's american, but it looks like fun.
Subscribe

• shoes

Shoes are quite important for DDR I have noticed. I have a pair right now which allows me to move faster, since they seem to be more lightweight. . .…

• (no subject)

hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was wondering where you could get one of those hard 'soft' pads..you know, the ones…

• (no subject)

So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who was doing double on heavy and gettng A's and B's. Turns out he's from Oklahoma and…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments