kyo_kun7 (kyo_kun7) wrote in _ddr_,
kyo_kun7
kyo_kun7
_ddr_

• Mood:
  • Music:
Hey there! The name's Catherine and I'm brand spankin new to the community! Here's my application! PLEEZ READ! :3

Name: Catherine, or Stumpy (your choice. I also accepct 'Kyo's LOVER' :3)
Age: The BIG one six! Yup, 16. Soon to 17 in September! w00t!
Favorite Mix: Ultramix for Xbox, or just Extreme. Anything's fine! *hugs arcade machine*
System: XBox and Playstation and N64
Can I have it?: No..but you can play them WITH me!  *goes rabid and hugs XBox*
When did this Obses..I mean HOBBY start?: Last year, in christmas of 2003.  It's been a while. But that's OK, obessesion's are COMPLETELY NORMAL! *breaks out of straight jacket*
Other Hobbies?: DIVING! SOFTBALL! SWIMMING! GUYS IN SPEEDOS!! *blush* I-I MEAN, *ahem* Any  video game is cool too! Like Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, AND HALO!
Drug Habits: I'm in pride with Keaton-chan! HUGS NOT DRUGS!
Level: Heavy! AND PROUD OF IT! I worked so hard! *tears of detirmination* ;_;
Important bits: I love to talk. If you wanna talk, I'll talk with you.  I go to the mall with Keaton-chan a lot! HI KEATON! *waves* We're a couple of lonely DDR chicks. WE DDR GIRLS MUST STICK TOGETHER! WE WILL DOMINATE THE DDR FANDOM! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-*cough cough* Hysterical laughter..Not cool. Um..that's about it. I'm really tall, and keaton's really short. I'm 5'91/2 and keaton is 5'2. Yeah, so I'm tall. WHO CARES! Tall people need love too ;_;  Anywhoo, that's about it! Um...The end? :3

Subscribe

• shoes

Shoes are quite important for DDR I have noticed. I have a pair right now which allows me to move faster, since they seem to be more lightweight. . .…

• (no subject)

hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was wondering where you could get one of those hard 'soft' pads..you know, the ones…

• (no subject)

So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who was doing double on heavy and gettng A's and B's. Turns out he's from Oklahoma and…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments