Maddy (keaton_chan) wrote in _ddr_,
Maddy
keaton_chan
_ddr_

• Mood:
  • Music:
Konichiwa all!  How is everyone?  I'm sitting here now at 5:00 AM filling out my application *yawns*  a lot of early morning dedication went into this thing, so have a looksy! 

Name: Maddy (or Keaton, which ever floats your boat.  I don't really have a prefrence)
Age: 15 (sweet sixteen in september baby!! *throws confetti*)
Location: Cincinnati (oo, let's not have any stalkers now, k?)
Favorite Mix: Hmm 7th Mix (MAX2), or just arcade version of Extreme.  I'm not picky when it comes to DDR :3
System: PS2 (saving for an Xbox!)
Can you have it?!: *sweatdrop*
My obses..-er, HOBBY started about a year and half ago (give or take a few monthes.)  Well, I started in October of 2003, so...*counts fingers* you do the math.
Other hobbies: (yes!  proof i have a life!) I play sports like softball, diving, and have a black belt in taekwondo (i'm pratically a ninja assassin here, so watch your back)  I'm in school clubs like Art club, and help out painting sets in the school musicals.  I'm also in  PRIDE which is our drug free club
Drug Habits: *ahem* Drug FREE club.
Level: Upper Heavy, i guess.  I play 8, 9, and 10 feet, so that's upper heavy, no?
Other tidbits of info:  I'm super overjoyed to see girls in the community.  When I'm at the arcade, I'm usually the only girl there (or atleast the only girl who goes up against guys a lot.) so the boys at the arcade tease me a lot for being a girl :/  But I love going to the arcade to play and I just LOVE making new friends.  I can't stand it when people bar-rape though(and I hate that term, so I call it 'bar-molesting')  It's fine on songs like Legend of Max, but when I walk in and see guys bar-molesting on Kind Lady...well, it looks pretty pathetic.  I don't hate people who do it, I just hate the fact that they're doing it.  As a fan of DDR, I'm a big fan anime and other games too.  I'm working right now to beat Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with my feet! 0_o (it's uber impossible though)  I go to nearby anime conventions like Ikasucon and Sugoicon and particpate in DDR competitions there.  I'd give a list of my favorite anime, but....*unrolls long scroll of paper* we don't have all day.  In fact, I've said quite a lot already, so I'll just end it here.  If I forgot something or if you just wanna know more, just tell me and I'll add it in! Toodles! 
                                                                     ~Maddy
Subscribe

• shoes

Shoes are quite important for DDR I have noticed. I have a pair right now which allows me to move faster, since they seem to be more lightweight. . .…

• (no subject)

hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was wondering where you could get one of those hard 'soft' pads..you know, the ones…

• (no subject)

So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who was doing double on heavy and gettng A's and B's. Turns out he's from Oklahoma and…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments

• shoes

Shoes are quite important for DDR I have noticed. I have a pair right now which allows me to move faster, since they seem to be more lightweight. . .…

• (no subject)

hey...i just noticed there hasnt been much posting. anyway, i was wondering where you could get one of those hard 'soft' pads..you know, the ones…

• (no subject)

So yesterday I went to the arcade and there was this guy there who was doing double on heavy and gettng A's and B's. Turns out he's from Oklahoma and…