[icon] Dance Dance
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.

Security:
Subject:So, I suck at DDR. Shut up.
Time:09:24 pm
I'm trying to master the art of cross-overs. I have them kindadown, but I suck at them. Anyone have any advice? Or know of any songs that aren't extremely hard that have cross-overs so I can get practice? Also.. anyone have any advice as to how I can pass Healing Vision (Angelic Mix) on Standard? That song owns me every time I play it. Rawr.

Passed Sakura with a C on Challenge. Yeaahh. \m/ It's never going to happen again.

Thanks in advance. =)
comments: Leave a comment Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry

psychostorm88
Subject:Yes, I know I'm some random dude, but, I **LOVE** DDR, damnit! lol
Link:(Link)
Time:2005-03-10 04:08 pm (UTC)
To make Angelic Mix easier, try doing little warm-up things. I know it may sound stupid, but, sometimes it works. Like, jog in place or stomp the floor some or something to get your heart rate up before you start the song so it's not like a hit from a wave (or however you wanna see it lol). I'm not 100% sure it'll work for other like it does for me, but, it's worth a shot.
(Reply) (Thread)

cisforcookie548
Time:2005-03-12 06:25 am (UTC)
If you want to pass healing vision just practice. Over time it just becomes a lot easier. Practice makes perfect. I am currently working on legend of max on heavy and drop out on heavy. Those songs make hate to me. Ouch. LOL
(Reply) (Thread)

theoclovr223
Time:2005-03-17 02:25 am (UTC)
I finally was able to pass Legend of Max on Heavy with a C, but it hasn't happened since. I think that day I was on a roll.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

cisforcookie548
Time:2005-03-17 08:05 am (UTC)
That's kewl. That song is crazy. To pass it is definitely a sign of skill. LOL I hate the fact that certain days when you are on a roll it feels like you can pass anything. I have had that happen to me at arcades where I am just on a roll and get all A's on heavy but then there are those days where I will do the same song and I just dont feel as comfy. It's like music in the sense where some days you might play better. Oh well.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

[icon] Dance Dance
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.