?

No account? Create an account

[icon] Dance Dance
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.
Missed some entries? Then simply jump to the previous day or the next day.

Current Music:"'Bout the City"-Reps
Security:
Time:11:10 pm
Current Mood:exhaustedexhausted
Name, Age, & location? The name's Anthony Cuneo. Though I guess you can call me Spino or Dai if you like, anything really.
What's your favorite mix? Mm, probably the 6th Mix.
What system do you have? XBOX, GameCube, N64 (working on getting DDR for it), SNES, DS, GB Color, and some other collection stuff.
Can I have it? Um, no.
When did this obses..I mean hobby start? Its a bit hazzy, but I believe I first played DDR Jeremy's one night and he got me hooked so I bought UltraMix as well as started hitting the arcade.
Other hobbies? I write fiction stories, sometimes fan fiction but I have enough original ideas to make me a successful writer. I'm also a mad gamer and collector.
Drug habits (alcohol is a drug)? Nope, I'm clean.
What level are you at? Eheheh... Standard. I can go up to a seven foot song, which is usually Caption Jack Grandale Mix.
**Any other important bits of info you would like to give.**
I guess I'd like to say that I work to much and pop in to many tokens into the DDR EXTREME machine. If you really do want to know more 'bout me, just drop me a line. Love IMing and such.

Alright, now that is out of the way, 'Yo. I guess I should explain what my local arcade is like (or something along those lines... its really late for someone who's been at work for many hours). But I'll do that in the morning, along with some lovely pictures. And maybe a MPEG quality film. If I feel up to it.
comments: 6 comments or Leave a comment

[icon] Dance Dance
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.
Missed some entries? Then simply jump to the previous day or the next day.