No account? Create an account
Just Let Me Dance -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
For Real Dancers

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

I'm new! [03 Apr 2006|10:55pm]
-:Basics:-
Name: Stephanie
Years Dancing: I danced for about 9 years, but I've been out of it for a while now..
Studio: None just yet.
Types of dance you take: Ballet, but I want to take classes for other styles too, like modern/hip-hop and jazz.
Favorite type of dance to dance: Ballet
Favorite type of dance to watch: Ballet and Jazz.
Favorite song to dance to: Depends! it's all in what kinda dance you're doing.
Favorite move: I've been out of it so long I'm not so sure..

-:Answer these questions:-
Where do you plan on doing with your dance?: I think I might want to teach dance one day. If I'm good enough, I wouldn't mind doing it professionally I don't think. At this point I'm still figuring all of it out though.
In your opinion, is dance a sport?: Yeah, kinda.
What is your opinion about cheerleaders in regards to dance?: Some cheerleading is dance, somes just..not.
Do you ever find yourself walking around any place and not notice yourself dancing?: All the time! Usually in my kitchen or at the store. =)

Ok, so. Hi everyone! I'm here cause..well. I love dance. I miss it so much, so I've started dancing again, not in a class or anything but more of just perfecting what I know trying to get back in shape and everything. But anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any diet or stretching tips. I don't remember a lot of the stretches that we did, so any help would be great. I guess that's it! Thanks to anyone that can give me any help! =)

<3
Stephanie
1 Never Stop Dancing Just Dance

navigation
[ viewing | April 3rd, 2006 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]