Carissa (lady_x_stardust) wrote in _count_to_eight,
Carissa
lady_x_stardust
_count_to_eight

-:Basics:-
Name: Carissa
Years Dancing: 4
Studio: Visions Dance Studio <3
Types of dance you take: jazz, tap, hip hop, musical theatre, I used to take ballet when I was little and I want to get back into it now but it's really expensive b/c I'd have to take technique classes and stuff like that..
Favorite type of dance to dance: jazz
Favorite type of dance to watch: lyrical
Favorite song to dance to: Broken-Seether and Amy Lee, Do I Make You Proud-Taylor Hicks, I Want You(She's so Heavy)-The Beatles
Favorite move: for tap,I love time steps and with jazz I could stay in releve all day so probably an outside turn in releve

-:Answer these questions:-
Where do you plan on doing with your dance?: Wherever it takes me, hopefully broadway
In your opinion, is dance a sport?: Dancing is more of an art to me. I feel like everyone can play at least one sport but not everyone can dance.
What is your opinion about cheerleaders in regards to dance?: I think they're dancers in their own right, they do lifts, jumps, turns.. to an extent I guess, there's music, they have choreogoraphy, so yeah, they're dancers in my eyes.
Do you ever find yourself walking around any place and not notice yourself dancing?: all the time
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments