?

No account? Create an account
-About You + Alias {-That means name- My name is Keyne. +… - we're teh shit [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
the shiz

[ website | MEMBERS ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Nov. 28th, 2005|09:58 pm]
the shiz

_coolshit

[boris_spy_887]

-About You

+ Alias {-That means name- My name is Keyne.
+ Age- I would be 15.
+ Gender- Female.
+ Men, Women, or both?- Ohhh, I thought at first this was a repeat of the 3rd question, but now I understand. Ha. I like men.
+ Location- Pennsylvania.
+ What are the people like there?My dad is upstairs screaming because the Steelers are losing.
+ You taken? Let's see a pic I do not have a significant other, thanks for reminding me.
+ 3 favorite movies- hm.. princess bride, independance day...back to the future. (i'm going to stop with the caps, its starting to annoying me)
+ Things that make you happy- sarris candy, fairly oddparents, music, ben&jerry's, falling asleep on the phone, going to the movies and sitting in the middle of the aisle, being completely random, staying up late with friends, other cool things like that.
+ Describe your personality.- this could take all day. hm. i'm cool. i'm random. i like to think i'm funny. i think that i'm better than everyone at everything, even though its not true.. but i like having the confidence to go around telling people that. i care about my friends. i cry very easily, even though i don't mean to. sometimes sad movies just start me bawling. i'm not very shy, i'm pretty outgoing. i don't know. there's someother stuff too, i suppose.

-Music

+ Pick one favorite band, and your favorite album by that band- Brand New; your favorite weapon.
+ Eight to ten other favorite bands/artists- uh. all american rejects, alkaline trio, backstreet boys (gotta love 'em) fall out boy, just surrender, u2, the police, thats seven but i cant think of anything else. i like to listen to showtunes, i dont have many favorite bands.
+ What say you about David Bowie?- uh. i say, something?
+ Marilyn Manson?- once i got him confused with marilyn monroe. people laughed at me.

-Anything to say about...

+ Stars- {{YES, THE ONES IN THE GODDAMN SKY}}i wish on them sometimes. i feel that the best way to make your wish come true is to repeat it three times. sometimes it works.
+ Drugs/drinking- hey, if it works for you, go ahead and do it.
+ Religion- believe whatever you want. i'm catholic, myself, but i won't stop you from believing what you want to.
+ Sushi- ewies.

-Lastly

+ Do you think you look good?- nope, not really.
+ Why do you want to join this community?- because i'm really bored... but if you don't accept me it's no biggie. i don't even know if it's still thriving or not.
+ Who would win between Sephiroth and Darth Vader?- i would.
+ Promote us in your journal and your lj info. Give us the link.- i'll promote if i get in, i'm too lazy to now.
+ 3 or more Pictures (at least two clear ones of your face)- i'm too ashamed to do that. i'll give you my myspace though? www.myspace.com/whyamisodangcool
One 200x200(or approx) picture for the member's page

..ARE YOU PROUD OF THIS APPLICATION?..
oh yeah, definitely.
linkReply

Comments:
2005-11-28 07:35 pm (UTC)
Well, I say yes even though it won't do much for you. This community hasn't done anything for a while now. But hey if you want, stay a part of it.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: nicknoble
2005-11-28 08:40 pm (UTC)

Yes

- Cool name
- Fuck the stealers (cowboys what up)
- Prince Bride
+ Back To The Future
- Things you do
- your not random
- Brandnew is horrable
- cool music taste