?

No account? Create an account
-About You + Alias {-That means name- Meg McKee + Age- 16… - we're teh shit [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
the shiz

[ website | MEMBERS ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Sep. 6th, 2005|09:49 pm]
the shiz

_coolshit

[ravyn_blood]
[_mood |hopefulhopeful]
[_music |can't buy me love- the beatles]

-About You

+ Alias {-That means name- Meg McKee
+ Age- 16
+ Gender- Female
+ Men, Women, or both?- Men
+ Location- South Lyon, Michigan
+ What are the people like there? Can't complain
+ You taken? Let's see a pic Yesum.
+ 3 favorite movies- Harold and Maude, The Lion King, Anchorman
+ Things that make you happy- I love horse back riding, and going to the park and zoo. My favorite pass time is swinging
+ Describe your personality.- I'm easy going and like to lounge around alot. People say I'm a hippy because I'm very much about love and peace and the earth. I'm out going for the most part, but when I'm put in certain situations or around certain people I can be very reserved. It's all about what kind of vibes I get from people.

-Music

+ Pick one favorite band, and your favorite album by that band- Red Hot Chili Peppers- Blood, Surgar, Sex, Magick
+ Eight to ten other favorite bands/artists- Oh boy, umm, Death Cab for Cutie, Coldplay (I enjoy indie), Rise Against, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Violent Femmes, The Dresden Dolls, Jack Johnson and Mindless Self Indulgence
+ What say you about David Bowie?- I love him
+ Marilyn Manson?- I love him as well

-Anything to say about...

+ Stars- {{YES, THE ONES IN THE GODDAMN SKY}} They're fasinating. I love astrology and I'm a heavy believer in horoscopes. In fact I'm watching something on PBS about stars and the solar system
+ Drugs/drinking- No thanks, I'm straight edge
+ Religion- Atheist, but I have my own set of beliefs
+ Sushi- Not for me

-Lastly

+ Do you think you look good?- I like some things about me and I'll say that I'm "cute"
+ Why do you want to join this community?- I have a friend who joined it a while ago, and I tried to join about a year or so ago, and I was rejected, so I want to see if maybe I've changed
+ Who would win between Sephiroth and Darth Vader?- You're going to hate me, but I don't know who Sephiroth is and I've never watched a Star Wars movie [ hides ]
+ Promote us in your journal and your lj info. Give us the link.- http://www.livejournal.com/users/ravyn_blood
+ 3 or more Pictures (at least two clear ones of your face)- This here is my emo pic heh
I really like this pic. I'd just like to say that I didn't do any photo manip to it and I don't wear contacts
I'm not too fond of this pic. It feels like it kind of makes me look slutty. But I can't find any others =/ I hope it's ok
One 200x200(or approx) picture for the member's page

..ARE YOU PROUD OF THIS APPLICATION?..
I actually kind of am. [ crosses fingers ] here's hoping heh.
linkReply

Comments:
2005-09-06 06:57 pm (UTC)

YES

Because you're Meagan and I love you bunches.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: yasai
2005-09-06 07:49 pm (UTC)

sure

why the fuck not.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: sweetblasphemy
2005-09-06 08:21 pm (UTC)
Fine
(Reply) (Thread)
(Deleted comment)
[User Picture]From: ravyn_blood
2005-09-07 12:46 pm (UTC)

Re: NO

haha i understand, i'd do the same
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: nicknoble
2005-09-06 11:56 pm (UTC)

Sure

but your app sucked
(Reply) (Thread)
(Deleted comment)
2005-09-07 01:20 pm (UTC)

Re: mm nah

I'm sorry but I take pride in the fact that I don't need to be on anything to have fun
[User Picture]From: nicknoble
2005-09-07 06:02 pm (UTC)

i dont need anything to have fun, but calling yourself straitedge just sounds retarded
2005-09-07 06:53 pm (UTC)

Sorry, it's common slang in my area to say that. I can understand how it can sound stupid
[User Picture]From: crestfallen1103
2005-09-07 03:44 am (UTC)

no

we could always use new people, but i just wasnt feeling your app, sorry
(Reply) (Thread)
2005-09-07 12:47 pm (UTC)

Re: no

it's ok, thanks for looking though
[User Picture]From: 0fallenstars0