?

No account? Create an account
<font face=times new roman size=3 color=gray>… - we're teh shit — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
the shiz

[ website | MEMBERS ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Aug. 24th, 2005|07:40 pm]
the shiz

_coolshit

[souracidx]
[_mood |awakeawake]
[_music |Tech N9ne-Einstein]

<font face=times new roman size=3 color=gray>

<u><b><s>-About You</b></u></s>

<b>+ Alias {-That means name-</b> Crystal
<b>+ Age-</b> Fifteen.
<b>+ Gender-</b> Female.
<b>+ Men, Women, or both?-</b> Men. I now get this question.
<b>+ Location-</b> Plymouth, Michigan AKA P-Town.
<b>+ What are the people like there?</b> They're are farmers and rednecks but only in the parts where i live. If you go to say, Detroit then there's killer and such.
<b>+ You taken?  Let's see a pic</b> Nope. I became single, 7 or 8 Days after the first time i applied.
<b>+ 3 favorite movies-</b> The Notebook(Cliche'), How High, Kindergarden Cop
<b>+ Things that make you happy-</b> Sharpies, Sprite Remix, Cigarettes, Ramen Noodles, Music,My Computer, My Friends,Febreeze, Purfume, Curve Cologne and The Real World, Austin on MTV.
<b>+ Describe your personality.-</b> Well, Lets See I am fun, bubbly, full of energy, dramatic, weird and a very trusting person.

<b><s><u>-Music</u></b></s>

<b>+ Pick one favorite band, and your favorite album by that band-</b> Blink 182- Untitled
<b>+ Eight to ten other favorite bands/artists-</b> Tech N9ne, ICP, Poison the Well, The Starting Line, The Used, Micheal W. Smith, Nirvana and The David Crowder Band.
<b>+ What say you about David Bowie?-</b> What Say I? I have some problems with how you said that its What do you have to say about David Bowie. Anyways, I think David Bowie is fxckin' amazingand very good looking. nothing else to say.
<b>+ Marilyn Manson?-</b>Marilyn Manson is a very talented musician. He is one of the smartest people in the music buisness today.

<u><b><s>-Anything to say about...</b></u></s>

<b>+ Stars-</b> {{YES, THE ONES IN THE GODDAMN SKY}} Well the ones in the sky, although very bright. i wish on them every night, that the one guy i've been waiting for will come.
<b>+ Drugs/drinking-</b> I Drink. I believe its my choice. Before Victor broke up with me i used to do Ecstasy but since we've broken up i have not done it.
<b>+ Religion-</b>I think everyone has there own religion. Mine is Christian-Lutheran however, I'm very open minded to learning about other religions.
<b>+ Sushi-</b> Who the fuck would wanna eat raw fish? Its probley one of the most disgusting things i've had in my life.

<b><u><s>-Lastly</b></u></s>

<b>+ Do you think you look good?-</b> Not Really.
<b>+ Why do you want to join this community?-</b> Because my friend Jasmine H told me i had to because it was the coolest shiit ever, hence me joining.
<b>+ Who would win between Sephiroth and Darth Vader?-</b>I looked all this up on google prior to filling this application out. Personally from what i know Sephiroth. Mainly, because Darth Vader has potential to become a good guy and Sephiroth dies a villian Also Sephiroth has like swords and junk and Darth vader has the sabers (is that what there called?) 
<b>+ Promote us in your journal and your lj info.  Give us the link.-</b> I have done this before, all i am doing is re-applying.
<b>+ 3 or more Pictures (at least two clear ones of your face)-</b>

me with my best friends..

this is one of the best pictures i've ever taken.

<--my best friend Rissa and Me (AKA TOES)

me being really bored

i look like im like 7.

<b>One 200x200(or approx) picture for the member's page</b>

<--This picture is really bad

<b>..ARE YOU PROUD OF THIS APPLICATION?..</b>Yes Very Proud..</font>

linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: souracidx
2005-08-24 05:40 pm (UTC)

Damnit.

Damnit. The Html is all wrong?
Am I Doing it wrong? i mean i know im doing it wrong cuz it doesnt look like its supposed to.
I tried and if i dont get in after this time then i dont want to be in at all...
Sorry if i make you upset or annoyed or mad.

*Crystal*
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: nicknoble
2005-08-24 05:50 pm (UTC)

No.

Retard.
(Reply) (Thread)
(Deleted comment)
2005-08-24 05:58 pm (UTC)

Re: No.

so is your icon
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
(Deleted comment)
2005-08-24 06:02 pm (UTC)

Re: No.

no this one dose

its my player hater icon
[User Picture]From: souracidx
2005-08-24 06:56 pm (UTC)

hey

Im Replying to the last comment
-Basically, What i was trying to get at with the boyfriend thing is im a hopeless romantic. So what? Sue me.
-My Html Was alittle fucked i do agree on that
-After posting it i noticed alot of grammer errors.
-My 2 Pictures wouldnt show up
-The whole Sephiroth Vs. Death Vader opinion i brought up in my post..i did note that i used google. Also, note before i did this application i did not know a thing like i said and meant.. This Trick i used was called "hidden meanings" aka "looking at the bigger picture"

I donno if that changes anything
however, if i were in your position i would've probably said no as well.

*Crystal*
(Reply) (Thread)
2005-08-24 07:46 pm (UTC)

YES

I didn't really read all of this to be honest, because it was so fucked up.

But I'm going to say yes because you like Bowie and because you have a religion.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: joeynormous
2005-08-24 08:20 pm (UTC)

NO

You listed the movie How High as one of your favorites. You must be pretty pathetic.

Blink 182's self titled, not untitled, wasn't very good compared to enema, take off your pants and jacket, and dude ranch.

you are not very cool.
(Reply) (Thread)
2005-08-25 07:13 am (UTC)

Re: NO

amen.
[User Picture]From: crestfallen1103
2005-08-24 08:32 pm (UTC)

no

how can you even think re-applying with bad html would be a good idea?

sorry love, but its a no
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: supahtonto
2005-08-24 09:00 pm (UTC)

mod//no

lol
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: sweetblasphemy
2005-08-25 09:04 pm (UTC)

No thanks

now i feel like doing the Hustle
so I will