_coolshit

[letsdisappear]

-About You

+ Alias {-That means name- Amanda
+ Age- 15
+ Gender- Female
+ Men, Women, or both?- Men.
+ Location- New Jersey
+ What are the people like there? They suck and they are all fake.
+ You taken? Let's see a pic Yes.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
+ 3 favorite movies- Donnie Darko, Garden State, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Rushmore, and anything Chris Farley.
+ Things that make you happy- Acting, The Rocket Summer, shopping & spending lots of money,
+ Describe your personality.- I'm friendly and easy to approach. But I'm not very optimistic and I don't look at the bright side of things. Most of the time I'm in a good mood, but when I'm not I'll be the biggest bitch ever.

-Music

+ Pick one favorite band, and your favorite album by that band- The Rocket Summer, "Calendar Days". The first one is always the best.
+ Eight to ten other favorite bands/artists- Death Cab for Cutie, The Spill Canvas, The Stills, Head Automatica, Hellogoodbye, Copeland, The Bled, The Academy Is..., Underoath, Motion City Soundtrack
+ What say you about David Bowie?- He was a hottie in Labyrinth.
+ Marilyn Manson?- I only really remember watching a remake of "Sweet Dreams" when I was 10 or something. And it was pretty damn cool.

-Anything to say about...

+ Stars- {{YES, THE ONES IN THE GODDAMN SKY}} I miss them. You don't see them anymore with all the light pollution.
+ Drugs/drinking- I don't think drugs are a good choice ever because of the concequences they can present. But I think drinking is okay as long as it is in moderation and done safely.
+ Religion- I don't really agree with organized religion. I think people should be able to believe in what they choose, and not in what their religious leader tells them to.
+ Sushi- I don't like sushi. But I don't like any kind of seafood. At least I tried it haha.

-Lastly

+ Do you think you look good?- Occasionally.
+ Why do you want to join this community?- You guys seem cool & Rachel told me to!
+ Who would win between Sephiroth and Darth Vader?- Sephiroth. Darth just has the lightsaber thing goin' on.
+ Promote us in your journal and your lj info. Give us the link.-
+ 3 or more Pictures (at least two clear ones of your face)-
One 200x200(or approx) picture for the member's page
..ARE YOU PROUD OF THIS APPLICATION?.. I'm impressed I actually put "light pollution" in an app.

linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: letsdisappear
2005-08-11 08:27 pm (UTC)
lol touche.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)