--*Lauren*-- (ocrushedxstar8o) wrote in _coolkidstable,
--*Lauren*--
ocrushedxstar8o
_coolkidstable

-BASICS-
Name:: lauren
Sexuality:: Female

-ABOUT YOURSELF-
Hobbies:: hanging out with my friends/family, going to the beach, the boardwalk, talking on aim, swimming, live journal.
Something Interesting About Yourself::  i say "eh" really funny?
Fun Moment:: goin on a rollercoaster for the first time a few weeks ago and thinking i was gonna die, after i got off.
Worst Moment:: my mom dieing.
Most Embarrassing Moment (no-"oh my skirt went up"):: falling up the steps at school
Where Would You LIke To Visit/Why:: hawii, because it looks really pretty & neat.
Favorite Childhood Memory:: oh man, probably going to the hammonton lake park and getting chased by ducks.

-FAVORITE-
Color/Why:: bright pink, it reminds me of summer and watermelon
Pass-Time:: talking to people on AIM
Season/Why:: summer, always more to do.
Band/Singer(s):: dashboard confessional, copeland, taking back sunday...
Movie(s):: big daddy, the butterfly effect, a walk to remember, finding nemo
Book(s):: the truth about forever

-YOUR THOUGHTS-
About Abortion:: ehh, i dont think it should happen unless someone is rapped... if they dont wanna take the chance of it happening, keep ur legs closed.
Politics:: never really got into politics, so i don't really have anything to say about them.
Society Labels(ex. goths, jocks, etc):: don't really like to label people, i'll be friends with whoever, they can come up with their own labels if they wanna be labeled.
Homosexuality:: whatever floats their boat, it really doesn't bother me.. as long as they're happy.
Drugs and Alcohol:: i don't have the time of day for people who are into drugs and thats all they care about, alcohol i can deal with to an extent... one in a while is fine, but everyday.. come on now.
Pre-Marital Sex:: hey, shits gonna happen, good or bad. just hope you make the right choice and be careful...go for it i guess, some people may not wanan get married.
Self-Mutilation:: stupid if you ask me, but some people might enjoy it i guess, others may just do it for attention. not my cup of tea.

-OTHER-
Where Did You Find This Community:: actually my good friend robin found it, so we decided to join.
Promote To 2 Users(1 must be another community):: i'll do this.
Why Do You Want To Join:: trying to make some new lj friends and thought this would be a good way.
What Makes You Cool Enough To Be In This Community:: cool enough?hmm.. how about im from jersey and say "water" werid to most people.

-RANDOM OUTBURST-
Any last words:: wonder if these people will like me?

-PICTURES-

^^ im on the left.

^^ prom 04'

Subscribe

• pimp

pimp my car

• Can I join the table?

-BASICS- Name:: Samantha. You can call me Sam. Age:: Fifteen. Sexuality::Female. Location:: National Mine, Michigan. It's in Upper Michigan…

• Can I Join The Table?

Bored.. and I liked the community name.. so here's an application: -BASICS- Name:: Kayla Age:: 15 Sexuality:: straight Location:: Medford…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments