November 2nd, 2005

Middletown/Cromwell area Knitting Group looking to pick back up again with new members

This is an older group, that had sort of disbanded awhile back because on Wednesday nights there are three or four groups going that night.

I was thinking either Tuesday evening from 7-9 or Saturday morning from 9-11.

Generally we meet at Sugar Cube Cafe in Cromwell, which has worked out as a great place because they're willing to make us comfortable, by brightening up the place if we need it, etc. (Not to mention all the food there is great too.)

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at knittergoddss@hotmail.com, or you can reply to this post directly. (I have a knitting only LJ as well---knittergoddss.) If you know of someone who is definitely interested, please feel free to pass the information along.
Universe

Middlebury, Connecticut

Hi. I recently created a new community called middlebury_ct This community is for discussions about the town of Middlebury, Connecticut. It is also for residents of Middlebury to discuss other topics of interest. If you are a resident of, or have an interest in, the town of Middlebury, please join.