May 18th, 2005

looking for an apartment

Hey everyone. How's it going? I was just wondering if anyone knew of any decent apartments in the area????

I currently am renting part of a 3 family house in Manchester and I really like it. The only problem is that it's too much money. I'm trying to find a new apartment anytime between now and January. Actually, the earlier I move out, the better. I live with my girlfriend right now (and 2 indoor cats) and the rent is $800/month and the landlord is increasing the rent to $850 in August. I'd like to get a 1 bedroom apartment either in Manchester, East Hartford (parts of), Glastonbury, Wethersfield, Newington, New Britain (preferably near CCSU), Rocky Hill, Bristol, or anywhere close by. I'm looking for a place that's no more than $700/month (with some utilities included). I'd also be very interested in a multi-family house also. The other problem I have is that I have awful credit so a lot of those big management companies that own apartment complexes won't approve me because of that. If anyone has any connections or knows of any place, could you please let me know?
Thank you very much. Take care. Have a great summer

-Chris