February 24th, 2005

Job Hunting

My name: Michelle

My Age: Will be 20 in April

Employment: Part-time Associate at Express Fashion in Avon, CT

Need: An 8 - 4 or 9 - 4 job for Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for the summer starting June 5.

Will still be working at Express Tuesdays and Thursdays and possibly Weekends

Will be taking two summer classes as well one in mornings on Tuesdays and Thursdays and one at night Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays.....

HELP!

If anyone out there knows of any prospective jobs please comment, email or IM me with info? I am saving up to move out of my parents house, buy my own car and cell phone and go away to college.  I'm no where near my goal and I need as much money as I can possibly take in. 

Thank you!

Michelle
chelliewhik@optonline.net
WickedDancer85

frostbite, perhaps?

So I went up to Vermont to go snowboarding yesterday, and silly me, didn't wear any kinda of warm fuzzy protective ear covering. My ears went totally numb, so I didn't notice until I got back to the lodge that the top of my cartilage on my right ear was completely frozen. It was like squeezing an ice cube it was that hard. (would've been a nice time to get that cartilage piercing i want! hehe. he...) So anyway, it hurt a lot when it was warming up, and that night it got all red and puffy and swollen, and it still hurts a LOT today and is noticeably swollen. The question is, do I have frostbite, and more importantly...what do I do about it? I figure who better to ask than people from a pretty winterly state, and of course the obvious thing would be to go to a doctor, but it isn't like, black or anything, and I don't want to take the time/effort to actually go to a doctor and look like a pansy if it's really nothing and it'll get better in a few days. Has anyone else literally frozen their ears off and has some advice they'd like to give me? I REALLY don't want to end up looking like Evander Holyfield here...