This community was created on the sole purpose of making colorbars and Friends Only banners; however, this may change if I get some talented members. *nudge* I may not be the most talented person in the world, so you don't have to tell me that if you are of the same opinion, as I do not want to hear it.
BLOODY NOTE THAT IS WRITTEN FOR THE FOURTH TIME, thank you livejournal. we are now making icons. Woo.
Anyone is welcome to post their own creations! I'm always happy to adopt colorbars!
"We're given a code to live our lives by; we don't always follow it, but it's still there."
1. This community values diversity. No negative posts, comments, or commentary will be accepted. This is your FIRST AND LAST WARNING! Anything that is disrespectful of community members or those being discussed in posts will result in your banishment from the community. Please be respectful. If you don't like what's been made, don't say anything because i'm fragile .
2. EVERYTHING MUST BE UNDER AN LJ-CUT. Period. People, including me, don't like their friends lists to be clogged with huge pictures and the like. If you don't know how to make one, it's a simple thing.
<*lj-cut* text="put whatever you want here. preferably the subject of your post. or some nice lyrics and the like. ;)"*> now you put your colorbars, friends only banners or other creations in here. <*/lj-cut*>
Just take out the *s, and you'll be on your way to lj-cut happiness!
3. Again, please say what the subject of the post is. Simple as that.
4. If you post ANYTHING that is not yours, or you take something made in this community and claim it as yours, you will be eaten and digested slowly contacted. Please credit the maker in your user info, or keywords in the case of icons. (if there are ever any icons here.)
5. Always comment if you're taking something. It give the maker a chance to see what's being used. It's also a nice thing to do, as it lets the maker know that someone likes their work.
6. No hotlinking. Upload to your own server. I highly reccoment www.photobucket.com for a nice FREE place to upload creations. It's fast and easy.
7. If you are posting anything with slash or nudity, please say so in the lj-cut. (Though I hope I don't have to deal with that muchly.)