Leha (darkleha) wrote in _champloo,
Leha
darkleha
_champloo

• Mood:

Help Wanted!

I checked on the info page and saw nothing that said I couldn't post something to this effect, so hopefully I won't get my butt handed to me on a platter. :3

HELP!

I run a group called The Unholy Trinity Mafia -- I'm sure some of you know that.. some of you don't. Either way, I wanted to post up that I'm currently looking for some help in getting more Samurai Champloo doujinshis released. Please note, these are yaoi based stories between Jin and Mugen. I'll be posting raws of the pieces in question and I am pretty easy going about people who want to work on single issue designs. For more info on the raws, please read about our Y!Group.

What are we looking for you ask? Well, we currently have no Samurai Champloo translator and right now, most of the editors for the group are not familiar with the fandom. As well, we have a major shortage of typesetters for all of our fandoms. So I am particularly looking for folks to help with these things. I have a huge abundance of Samurai Champloo doujinshi that I would like to release.. but I can't do so without a translator that follows the fandom. If you're unsure as to what an editor does, or a typesetter, or qc'er, etc. Please visit our community posting that breaks down everything for you. I am always looking for every position, but for this particular fandom, I'm particularly looking for these three positions.

Thanks so much for your time! I apologize in advance if this post is offensive to anyone. I'd just really like to bring more Samurai Champloo works to the community. ^_^

(x-posted)
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments