teenage lovers between the sheets<3 (deepluv4al22) wrote in _brokenxlies_,
teenage lovers between the sheets<3
deepluv4al22
_brokenxlies_

• Mood:
  • Music:

SHA?

hi.i havent posted here in a loooong time.
ohboy.
so anywho;
i should probably update on somethings.
[Unknown LJ tag]
1.i no longer have a boyfriend.he dumped me for some girl that looks like a straight up man.no joke.ew

2.im now a junior.which is the only plus in my life at the moment.so i passed my sophomore year.yesss.

3.i had/or have a new crush.im not sure.hes been blowing me off..kinda im not sure.and i cant tell if i should try or not.i mean,im not trying cause i know his old gf broke up with him awhile ago like 2 months ago. andd i can tell hes not over her.so,im not going to do anything.buut hes so sweet.buut everytime he says we are going to hang out.i get stood up.idk.

4.my mom is pissing me off lately.likkkke usual.i hate her with so much passion.its like shaa.LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.

shaa.her.
anywho.idk.i seriously dont know whatsup anymore.its like the whole world thinks im happy but im not.sha.not at all.i mean,i am happy.buut im not.if you guys get what im sayin? idk.maybe you dont and maybe you do.but thats not the point i guess the point is is that...im kinda just fallin apart.

idk yet,if i have a reason or not.
im not sure.
not at all.
its like..you just get that feeling in you veins like omgg.and then your back and everything inside and out gets weak and you see everything and you just sorta kinda wanna die? like not really but thats just how you feel.and you sit down and all of a sudden all these tragic memories come to your mind and you feel sad.

anddd that makes you feel worst about yourself.
like you mean nothing.at all.
andd you just dont want to go on anymore.
andd its not like you had a reason to begin with it..
buutt you just got like this 'trigger sydromne' go'n on.

and idk.
i guess im done venting.
andd how are you guys?
=)
i hope things are good.
truely i do.

so idk.comment if you have somethin to say..if you dont.
thats cool too.
im not to sure whats up.and idk if im lookin for advice,or if im lookin for someone who has 'experienced' what i am?

idk.buut i guess i will stop and let you guys go about you day.
much love
♥ </lj>
Subscribe

• (no subject)

sorry, I think i'm gonna delete my account. Ive been taking way too big of risks by posting a public journal and I'm getting the feeling that its…

• "Be yourself"

"be yourself". Be myself? Be myself? How can I be myself when you aren't yourself? How can I be myself when I don't even know who I am? I look to the…

• (no subject)

As I was reading entries from a community I am in, I found some very interesting posts that I would like to share with you all. They really make a…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments