Lindsey (lonerchick_21) wrote in _brokenhearts,
Lindsey
lonerchick_21
_brokenhearts

• Mood:
  • Music:

shame on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if it was just a mistake I made that    only involved me, but it involves another person as well, so not sure bout the live thru it part. I feel like a bad person, and I wished I never hav had to say that, but it did. met this guy in a chatroom, only waitin to get laid, saw him a few times wen I was extremely upset and wasn't thinkin straight, totally not    good lookin to me, yet he had 3 of my major weaknesses in me military/tatoo/hispanic, I now am more interested in band type/artsy/skater kind./irish/british. I recently cut all ties with hi, he wasn't to happy bouut it, would u be.. thats always been a huge issue and hard 4  me to do,   staand up 4 myself. every time I do, it goes kablooey and feels like the end of the wold.

NUTHIN EVER GOES MY WAY!!!!!
Subscribe

• I dunno if I even wana hear from him, but then agen I do

it has been over a month, not sure bout anythin anymore. part of me doesn't want to hear y or if we ever will talk agen, other part is dyin to find…

• I am seriously upset!!!!!!!

I think, I might or hav lost him. I realize he has had alot to deal with, normally wen I sa talk to u soon and they say ok, don't go over a month…

• calm outside, screaming inside

been over 2 wks, March 22. a lifetime 4 me, to go without speakin to sum1. I know hes sick, but 4 a wk, wut bout the rest of the time. its bad enuf…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments