4gottenromance (4gottenromance) wrote in _brokenhearts,
4gottenromance
4gottenromance
_brokenhearts

• Mood:
  • Music:
Well ill just make this somewhat short. I met casey two years ago snowboarding up at tahoe. We exchanged numbers and talked and ended up going out. The problem is i live in southern cali and he lives up in tahoe, so it was long distance. But neither of us minded. So it was rele great and wed talk on the phone every night and always exchange i love yous. Well, hes coming down here in the summer to take some college courses though hes still just a junior in highschool so i was rele looking forward to that. But today i got on his old s/n which he gave me the password to and a girl imed me. So i talked to her and found out that she and him are "going out"! And she also told me how he tells her he loves HER and they smoke and do everything together. And shes only in fucking 8th grade! I mean, i knew things were getting harder the past few months with casey, but i loved him too much to let stupid stuff ruin us. I knew he was a stoner and still smoked even though he told me he stopped, and i guess i always knew in the back of my mind that this would happen. But why does it hurt so much?!
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments