MASOCHISTIC BEAUTY (xdeviantbeautyx) wrote in _brokenangels,
MASOCHISTIC BEAUTY
xdeviantbeautyx
_brokenangels

Just To Let You Know...

There was some garb about a tv show called, "Skins"...
It a british show that is basically the eqivalent to "Degrassi" (if anyone knows what that is). Its actually pretty good - considering - it has a girl who is anorexic on it (though if anyone has seen it can you devulge mewith information if the actress is actually even British - because he accent seems manufatured, like she'll slip out of it from time to time...I don't know maybe it is just me).

But you all should check it out.
If you don't live in the UK (which I don't) you can watch it on "YouTube"...just type in Skins E4 in the search engine at the top and it will pop up (the people who post it usually update with the next episode on Saturdays...
Subscribe

• (no subject)

his is a community for eating disordered ladies who also have a flare for fashion and an eye for style. This community is for ed talk, fashion talk,…

• 1lb!!

I have only lost 1lb since Saturday!! Whatever, BUT NO GAIN, RIGHT??? I teach alot of group exercises everday, so I will reach my 85-90lb goal! Yes,…

• Hey Everyone

I am new to this community. I want to introduce myself.. I am a group fitness instructor, and I am married. I ahve a stepson that is 15!! My stats…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments