pleadn2bthin (pleadn2bthin) wrote in _brokenangels,
pleadn2bthin
pleadn2bthin
_brokenangels

• Music:

heelllppp

hey broken angel..i saw your message posted...and i really hope i can get some support and tips in the community!!
I need major help my family and friends watch me like a hawk...so its really hard to hide my eating disorder...to make thing quick and easy ....HELP.... I need tips and i need help to becoming a controlled anorexia!! My bestfirend went into my email...and deleted a really helpful email with heaps of tips and tactics to tricking your body into thinking its eating and would of made my life alot more easier if she had just kept that email...it was seven pages long...makes me so sad just to think how much it could have helped!!

Pleas guys im desperate i need major help if anybody has tips, tactics or anything anything at all to makeing my control to anorexia easier..please dont hesitate to email me...my emials nesian_queen1@hotmail.com...I know most of you can relate how hard it is when your doing all this in secret!!I really need support...and open to anything..vice versa help or anything is offered to anyone who just needs some support dont hesitate to read my journal and post me what you think...i just started so i could help with some new friends...xx
Subscribe

• (no subject)

his is a community for eating disordered ladies who also have a flare for fashion and an eye for style. This community is for ed talk, fashion talk,…

• 1lb!!

I have only lost 1lb since Saturday!! Whatever, BUT NO GAIN, RIGHT??? I teach alot of group exercises everday, so I will reach my 85-90lb goal! Yes,…

• Hey Everyone

I am new to this community. I want to introduce myself.. I am a group fitness instructor, and I am married. I ahve a stepson that is 15!! My stats…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments