idinaplz (shiz_party_boy) wrote in _broadway_remix,
idinaplz
shiz_party_boy
_broadway_remix

Challenge Part II

Hey everyone -- as you've all noticed, the layout has been taken off and I've been trying to find a new one, and I'd like to make a request for one on a website, and in that request I'd like to base it off a header made for the community. And since the current challenge is pretty easy, I'd like to make a Part II to the challenge and invite you to enter a header for the community. It can be anything you want, as long as it says "_broadway_remix" somewhere on it, along with any other text you want to add. I'll let this challenge be open until Monday, August 15 and then we'll vote for one. The winner will get some sort of prize (yet to be determined.) So, for groundrules:

+ Create a header no larger than 550x350 pixels
+ _broadway_remix must be on the header
+ Header can use any pictures, any brushes, any techniques (NO ANIMATION PLEASE)
+ Enter ONE header to this post by Monday, August 15
+ Have fun!! Can't wait to see the entries.

Submit them to this post!
Subscribe

• Sorry...

But _broadway_remix is now C L O S E D! I really hate to do it but it's just not worth it anymore. Thank you to the people who have…

• Week 23 Update

Only two icons have been entered for Week 23 so I'm extending the contest until Wednesday, November 16. Seriously, if this week doesn't generate…

• Week 22 Winners!

All right, the winners are: FIRST PLACE by _hotfudgesundae SECOND PLACE (Tie) by _undignified by…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments