pinkprincessuk (pinkprincessuk) wrote in _breakintrend,
pinkprincessuk
pinkprincessuk
_breakintrend

ello :D

Name-Sarah
Age-16 going to be 17 in 5 weeks woohoo
Where u Sleep-in a bed in the uk in scotland near glasgow :D
And what your interests are- where so i start?? lol music obviously-Usher,Pink,Gwen Stefani,Kanye West,Mario,Ciara,Beyonce,John Lengend,Daniel Powter,RHCP,Pharrell Williams,Kelly Clarkson,Franz Ferdinand,Snow Patrol,Talib Kweli, Missy Elliot,Nelly,Kaiser Cheifs loads more lol I like reading magazines some books wathing films like The Notebook, A walk to remember, Save the last dance, Dirty Dancing,Pretty Woman,Uptown Girls,Just Married,Slackers,Ghost,Without A Paddle,Braveheart,Dude Wheres My Car,American Pie 1,2,the wedding,Road Trip,How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days, Shopping-Boots,Shoes,Sandals,Wedges,All Clothes lol Celebs Brittany Murphy Rachel McAdams Ashton Kutcher Devon Sawa Seann W Scott Johnny Knoxville any Im sure i culd think of loads more but I wont bore you anymore lol
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Hey all, There is a comedy out called, “Meet The Mobsters”. It’s pretty funny. Check out the trailer

• (no subject)

Hi everyone, Join the AtomFilms Street Team and help promote featured films, games, and webisodes like this one. Also right now the street team…

• (no subject)

Hey all. Here's some cool bands to check out: I hope you like em'. =)

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment