Jacqui (__jacqui__x3) wrote in _braintree_high,
Jacqui
__jacqui__x3
_braintree_high

• Mood:
  • Music:
I kind of feel bad raggin' on Mr. Farrington. But seriously what's with the no hoods thing. The teachers I have could seriously careless about that and lets us wear them anyways. Why didn't he just ban hats too? Maybe we will be able to wear our hoods next year?

I agree with Katie though. Our school looks like it's a welfare school because they spend all the money or sports, no offense but it's true. We seriously don't need a freshman team though. If the freshman were good enough for a team they would make the J.V. or V. team. I don't see a seperate team for Sophomores Juniors and Seniors that didn't make the team so why are freshman so special? GAH! Alot of the freshman suck this year anyways. No offense cuz' I have some freshman friends but still. Yeahh

And Ms. Ciani's room! Oh my God until after mid-years her room was freezing! She has complained to get it fixed like everyday since ... November I think, and everytime the guys came in to fix it, they would leave with it still broken. We have to use one of those ghetto portable heaters that only heats up the first like quarter of the room which sucks cuz' I'm in the back.

OK that's enough complaining for me today. =) Comment any thoughts?
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments