ß (scintillated) wrote in _born_in_1981_,
ß
scintillated
_born_in_1981_

• Mood:
I saw a commercial for a Care Bears DVD today..."Wish Bear's Big Adventure" or some shit. Soon afterward, I saw a commercial for Candyland: the DVD game. I know, kids are into 80's nostalgia and stuff now, but what disturbed me was that they were both in 3-D ANIMATION. That sorta freaked me out (especially when Wish Bear moved...the 3-D animators must've fucked up somewhere because it made me jump!). My eyes, my eyes!!!

Also, I caught "Drawn Together" on Comedy Central and there was a character - albeit, quite psychotic - based on Strawberry Shortcake. Hahahaha.

And of course, I Love the 80's: 3-D (haha, funny that I posted about those commercials...) will be on this week. I can't wait.
Tags: i love the 80's, remakes of 80's stuff
Subscribe

• I was thinking today...

Is there any media out there that speaks for OUR generation? We have High School Musical for the kids of today, Grease for the 50s, etc. But isn't…

• Reflecting on my 80's childhood

I was channel surfing the other day and came across this thing on Micheal Jackosn on VH1. It got me thinking about how I abs. loved him when I was a…

• (no subject)

I'm in a nostalgic mood, so I'm going to ramble on about some stuff that I remember from the past. Pop Rocks. I know that they were a late 70's…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments