Adam (snowrabbit) wrote in _born_in_1981_,
Adam
snowrabbit
_born_in_1981_

Alternative Birthdays

Hey, 1981'ers! I ran across an interesting link not too long ago and I thought I'd share it with the community so that we can all have a new way of looking at our time on this planet. I give you the Alternative Birthday Calculator:

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/birthday.html

Using this tool, I found that my 10,000th day of life is coming up here in a couple days, and by extension, so too is that number coming up (Or possibly passed) for everyone in this community. Ten thousand days is a funny concept to wrap my mind around. Time for some reflection! There are several other fun numbers there too like how many seconds we've been alive and other nonsense. Go check it out and ponder the mysteries of life!
Tags: uncategorized
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Happy early New Year's, guys. Let's hope that our 25th year will be a GOOD one. =D (God, that's still scary...haha)

• label?

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but has anyone thought about the label of our generation? We aren't quite "Generation X", so for a…

• ack!

I'm reading a lot of entries about how people feel "old". I really can't believe that since I feel so incredibly young! Maybe I'm past the point…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 3 comments