?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

I always wanted to try blue..

Of course the camera doesn't capture the colors right at all. But it still looks really cool in that picture anyway. Actually, I kinda wish it had come out really looking like that, those colors are pretty sweet.
I got it done in Chicago, at a place called Ambra Salon and European Spa. Jaclyn was the wonderful lady who did it for me. I found her on craigslist needing a hair model for a razor cut. She was so awesome, two days later I went back to get my colors done. =] If you live in the area, look her up. She is amazing, seriously. The communication was great between us, and she has a wonderful personality/sense of humor.

Here is her facebook page. She does giveaways when she gets certain amount of likes, fyi. ;]

The pink faded out way too fast (it was one of Manic Panic's pinks, and the blue was Atomic Turquoise mixed with Shocking Blue, I believe) and the blue was looking more green than I liked so I had a friend go back over it with some more color. We put a couple different purples where the pink was and mixed up the leftover Shocking Blue diluted with conditioner and here was the result:

And even still, this picture makes the blue look darker than it really is. Le sigh. Stupid camera. Haha.

I'm not on LJ much anymore so find me on facebook or tumblr if you have any questions. =]

Comments

( 3 comments — Leave a comment )
yumcheesy
Feb. 28th, 2012 11:11 pm (UTC)
that's really cute!
igneousfaust
Feb. 29th, 2012 05:39 am (UTC)
i love the blue!
I dont know if they make it anymore, but i used to use..."punky color" by...russell somebody.
bittirsweet
Mar. 2nd, 2012 01:30 pm (UTC)
Looks wicked!
( 3 comments — Leave a comment )

_bluehair
_bluehair

Latest Month

August 2012
S M T W T F S