sexythinluv (sexythinluv) wrote in _bloody_sorrow_,
sexythinluv
sexythinluv
_bloody_sorrow_

i have this weird feeling that i can't explain i don't know what is wrong with me. it's like everything i do is wrong and i can't control anything i feel so vulnerable, when i don't cut or restrict my diet i don't feel like myself. i feel like a piece of me is missing and everything is moving too fast, has anyone else ever felt this way? i don't know what's wrong with me i havent cut in like 5 months and it kind of scares me to have in a way lost this comfort. i'm still a cutter but because i've had much more control lately i feel like i've become someone different but i don't like myself because i feel like i've become weak i know this is probably wrong but i can't help feeling like i've lost a piece of me. instead i'm always tired lately and i don't ever have time for anything. i also lately feel so alone, i'm still single and i hate it, i feel like nobody wants me. my mood is a ocnstant rollercoaster going up and down and i feel like i can't trust anyone lately, people who i used to be best friends with are almost completely out of my life and that scares me they're the people i shared so many things with and once again i feel like a piece of me is gone like i'm being shredded, i don't know what to do except cry.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 2 comments