koala_kiddo (koala_kiddo) wrote in _bloody_sorrow_,
koala_kiddo
koala_kiddo
_bloody_sorrow_

ok som I ahve sort of a weird situation.

There is this boy I emt in school, and I think I like him but I'm not sure, anyway he seems to like me back, hes always flirting with me, or well I think hes flirting, he always puts his arm around me, when we're walking and when we're sitting, he also rests on my shoulders alot, he also plays wiht my hair alot, messing it up and just simply playing with it. He seems to liek to touch em when we're talking. We used to get into piching battles and ruller fights like we were kids, sometimes though we would pinch eachother so hard we would leave bruises. hes protective of my when I'm around other guys, he always puts his arm on/around me more. He wispers in my ear alot to. I know I'm 18 nd in college and shoudl be able to figure this out on my own but this one is hard. Things like this it seems never get any easier though. anyway, the thing is when ever hes around a mutual friend, he semi ignores me, he still puts his arm on and around me, but somthing says hes paying alot of sttention to here and what shes saying. Now I know he had a bit of a crush on her at the begining of the year, before I met him. Soon after we met, we went out on a couple of dates, but then nothing happened it just moved into him flirting.
Ok so heres where it gets complicated, There is this other friend of ours, a guy, who I think likes me to, but still I get the feelign he also likes the ame mutual friend. But he doesn't do any of the physical flirting stiff the othet guy does, he just says things, little things mostly, but cute flirty things.
And then there is this other guy, who I think likes me to, hes in my drawing class and always walks me to and from class, even tohugh it makes him late for other things. is always following me, telling my how interesting anf pretty I am.

The thing is, I think I like the first boy the most, but I don't know whats going on with him, the second boy I also don't know what to do about, and the third boy I like him but not as much. The thing is hwo long do I wait for the first boy who confuses me before going for the third one who is safe?

The mutual friend also has a boyfriend who lives far away who she is in love with. So sometimes with the first two boys I feel like I'm second best. I asked the first boy if he liked the mutual friend once, but he said not, that he liked her just as a friend.

The wholw thing is just confusing for me. I know I'm being stupid but I felt like I just had to rant.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 1 comment