slowly_dying000 (slowly_dying000) wrote in _bloody_sorrow_,
slowly_dying000
slowly_dying000
_bloody_sorrow_

• Mood:
  • Music:

another year, and what do i haev to show for it?

so today is my b-day...ah the lovely age of 17....yes its something most would be happy about...but im not most people.

today was just an example of what life has in store for me, and i dont like it one bit. there was only one thing that came from today
so my bf's mom stopped by. she said she had something to give me and i was confused, but then she held out her hand and revealed an envalope. she then went on to tell me in his suicide note he ask that she give me this envalope on my birthday...tears filled my eyes.
i went to my room and opend it up, there was a letter and inside the letter was a ring, it was my bf's ring that he never took off...he wanted me to have it...i cried.

Then mother, and the bastard (as i like to call him) went out drinking...they got back an hr ago and bitched me out..for what i couldnt tell you , i refuse to listen to them...well thats what i tell myself...they do get to me, infact i spent most of my night slicing up my arms..yes its not good, i dont care anymore, no one does. i lost the one thing i held on to and ppl cant see that im falling fast

seriously. things havent been good, and it doesnt look as tho they will be getting better

oh but the bastard did get me a birthday gift....if u call being slammed against ur bedroom wall and nearly choked while hearing how much of an ungrateful little bitch u are a gift.

yes i can feel the love
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 2 comments