?

No account? Create an account
Just A Blink Away -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
just a blink away

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

I am going to be a picturewhore. [06 Feb 2005|02:33pm]
Well it's been a long a dreary path since last may but it seems that many of us are coming out okay.

Our lives have changed, and I'd like to show you what I've seen, in pictures:

The trailer park of love livesCollapse )

and then we grew olderCollapse )

sending lots of love, bhumi
5 comments|post comment

Hey Jude ::preferably in song:: [06 Feb 2005|08:38pm]
I like this idea.
::bows to boome and eruwen859::

Funky Night at FridaysCollapse )

epoh.
7 comments|post comment

[06 Feb 2005|10:39pm]

So, i havent updated in a while... I dont know why. Here is what my life is up too

So I have been studying the scripting of livejournal. I learned the true effects of Global_Head=> was...

I cleaned my flute really good.. Its super shiny. I used a fourmla to give it a shiny tent. Its so aw-some.

A lot of my friends made superior in solo and ensemble. The ones i know are - Miguel/Chelsea, Kaity, Valery, Andera, Chelsea/Leah, and a whole bunch of other people (congrats to you all)...

Kristina's friends called me and started to call me stud muffin and stuff. Shes like "Why are you single?" I replyed "Girls at winter park dont Appreciate me enough..." haha thats pretty true. Her friends are aw-some.

I have been debating politics a lot lately. I kick so much butt in it.

I have been keeping up my daily 2-3 mile runs. *so exhausted*

I might join water polo.

I got moved into honors science. The class is still easy even though its honors. It is also scorching hot in there. I cant take it. I also have "B" lunch now.

Im getting all A's on my playing tests. Bassoon = way too easy!

Im going back to mister Decker. Hes cool. Hes like the energizer bunny; he keeps going and going and going!

Ah i gtg! Now you know what my life is up to!

2 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | February 6th, 2005 ]
[ go | next day ]