The Gender Public Advocacy Coalition is pleased to announce the release of its 2008 GENIUS Survey in partnership with Ernst & Young. GenderPAC works to ensure that classrooms, communities and workplaces are safe for everyone to learn, grow and succeed.
The Gender Equality National Index for Universities & Schools (GENIUS), GenderPAC’s most recent effort to end discrimination and promote awareness, encourages colleges and universities to recognize the benefits of a GenderSAFEtm campus - supportive equitable and protective for all students. Choosing to participate in GENUIS sends a strong public statement that bullying or discriminating based on the race, sex or gender of a student, faculty, or staff member is not tolerated at your institution
Fill out the survey at: www.gpac.org/GENIUS2008survey, and make sure that we have data for as many schools as possible. Your voice will help us continue to work towards a safe and welcoming environment for every student.
While we greatly appreciate the interest taken in GENIUS by students, staff and faculty at academic institutions outside of the United States, at this time GENIUS is only able to track schools based in the United States.
2. You've just finished your ice pop and you're throwing the wrapper in the bin when you find a picture of you cut up into pieces. What do you do?
3. A man comes up to you and says, okay, I'm gonna kill you now. You get to choose how.
4. You go back in time to any year that you haven't lived before. What year?
5. You're at a private school about two decades ago, and you're about to be beaten because you did something naughty. Would you want six with the trousers on or four with the trousers off?
6. If you'd just killed someone, where would you hide their body?
7. Would you rather be the ruler in hell or a slave in heaven?
8. You've just died, and you're given the choice of reincarnation, being a spirit or going to heaven/hell, wherever you belong.
9. You're stuck on a desert island. You take three things with you. What are they?
10. Would you rather be stuck in a dull job but getting loads and loads of money or in a super duper dream job but getting hardly any money?
11. If you found out the world was gonna end in seven days what would you do?
12. You find out there is life on Mars. Do you go there?
13. You're one of those super duper scientists and you find signals from some ickle aliens. They say, come to Neptune. It's not that cold, would you go there? Why?
14. A little green monster thing asks you for a hug, would you hug it?
15. You're in prison. Would you think about trying to escape and running away?
16. Your life sucks. Would you consider running away and joining the circus?
17. They've decided to cancel all TV programms apart from one, and they ask you which one they should keep. What do you choose?
18. They've decided to take away all food apart from one meal and you get to decide, which meal would you pick?
19. You're stuck on a deserted island. Five people can go with you. Who would you pick?
20. You have to meet one TV star. Who is it?
21. You win a screen kiss with which ever TV star you want. Who do you pick?
22. Would you ever commit suicide and in what situation?
23. You have to kill someone. You have to pick how you do it and what you do about it?
24. Would you kill someone who killed a member of your family or a friend?
25. What is the most frequent dream you've had, or a subject of a dream, like being chased or something?
26. You're getting married! Where’s your honeymoon?
2. Name something a football player wears under his uniform.
3. Name something people hate to find on their windshield.
4. Name something a man might buy before a date.
5. Whats another word for blemish?
6. Name a food often cooked in the microwave.
7. Name a piece of furniture people need help moving.
8. Name a reason a younger man might like an older woman
9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner.
10. Name a kind of test you cannot study for.
11. Name something a boy scout gets a badge for.
12. Name a phrase with the word 'Home' in it.
13. Name a sport where players loose teeth.
14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a students day.
15. What is a way you can tell someone has been crying?
16. Name something found at a Seance.
17. Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat.
18. Name something that gets folded
19. Name something a person wears even if it has a hole in it.
20. Name something that gets smaller the more you use it.
Is your hair up?:
Is your phone right beside you?:
Do you have a bf/ gf?:
Do you wish you were somewhere else?:
Do you have plans for tonight?:
Are you wearing makeup?:
Are you wearing chapstick?:
Are you cold?:
Are you tired?:
Are you excited?:
Are you watching tv?:
Are you wearing pajamas?
Who's the last person you IMed?:
Who's the last person that you called?:
Ever stuck gum under a desk?:
Ever spit at someone?
Ever kick something living?:
Ever had your nails done?:
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?
Had any plans last week?:
Who did you see most last week?:
Was last week interesting?:
Have you cussed?:
Have you yelled at someone?
Have you gotten mad at someone?
Have you cried?
Have you called more than 3 people?:
Have you IMed more than 3 people?:
Have you eaten anything gross?
What was the first thing you thought when you got up?
Who were you with saturday night?
Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Whens the next time you'll see your best friends?
What were you doing this morning at 7am?
What radio station do you listen to the most?
Where is your father?
What are you listening to?
Who were the last 3 people to text you?
What's the fifth text in your inbox say?
What high school did/do/will you attend?
What were you doing at 11pm last night?
Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
Is there anything that you are craving right now?
When did your last hug take place & who was it with?
Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but...?
Do you drink tea?
Have you ever been arrested?
Have you rode in someone else's car today?
Have you made a mistake this past week?
Are you happy?
Are you happy with your life right now?
In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
What was the last movie you saw?
What do you need to be doing right now?
What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
Who do you hate?
What did you wear to bed?
Has anyone got on your nerves lately?
Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
What were you doing on Friday?
Do you know anyone with the same name as you?